Image of calculator

Paying for Online Classes

ICCOC Tuition & Fees

Tuition bills or statements are generated by the Business Office or Cashier's Office at the student's home college.  Students are responsible for making arrangements for payment prior to the start of each term.  If you are not aware of how to pay your tuition bill or the process to pay your tuition bill, please contact the Business Office at your home college.

Tuition and fees for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning with Fall 2018 terms are $184 per credit hour.
Tuition and fees for the 2019-2020 academic year beginning with Fall 2019 terms are $189 per credit hour.
This tuition and fee rate is used for the fall, spring and summer terms of this academic year.

In addition to tuition, you may be charged a Digital Content/eTextbook fee for some courses.  This fee is assessed by your college and there will be no need to purchase any other textbooks, access codes or course materials.

If you have questions about digital course materials or resources, please contact the Dean or Director of Distance Learning at your college.

Student Assistance

There are many forms of student assistance available to help you pay for college. The Financial Aid office at your home college is there to assist you with the application process or to direct you to the appropriate office or agency.

Based on your applications for federal, state, institutional, military, outside scholarships, and other tuition benefits/reimbursements, the Financial Aid Office at your home college will determine your student eligibility and create an award package listing the types and amounts of student aid that you may be eligible to receive.
You need to start the financial aid process several weeks prior to the start of the term in which you wish to receive student aid. 
It is also important that to pay close attention to application deadlines.
Federal Aid
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for federal aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Be sure to list the school code of the college at which you will be enrolling. Federal aid eligibility for grants and loans will be determined by a number of factors such as financial need, available funds, student classification and academic performance.

After your FAFSA has been processed, your college will receive a copy of your Student Aid Report.  Please follow up with the Financial Aid Office to determine if you need to provide any documents and to discuss possible aid eligibility.
State Aid
To learn about State Scholarships and Grants that are available to Iowa students, please visit the Iowa College Student Aid Commission's (ICSAC) website.

If you click on the Scholarships and Grants link, you will find eligiblity criteria and information about how and when to apply.
Veterans' Benefits
To determine if you qualify for Veterans' Benefits, you can call the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs Education toll-free number at 888 GI BILL 1 (888-442-4551) or visit their website at .

In order for your enrollment to be certified, you need to complete the admissions process at your home college and pre-register for classes.
Many of our partner colleges offer scholarships to their students.  Please visit your home college's website to learn more about scholarship opportunities.

Scholarship opportunities exist in your local communities through organizations and businesses.  Check with your local community leaders.
In some cases, a student can be blocked from accessing his/her online courses if arrangements for payment have not been made.  Tuition and fees are the same for all of our partner colleges. Check with your home college for any additional fees.  To be eligible for most forms of student aid, you must be a degree-seeking student at the college where you are enrolled.